Here at Taboola we have an opportunity in our Accounting team for an experienced bookkeeper to assist in the day to day maintaining and processing of the company records. The role would be based in our London office which acts as the European hub of Taboola.
Taboola is widely recognised as the world’s leading content discovery and distribution platform with more than 220 billion recommendations served every day and over 5 million pieces if content in our marketplace. Taboola’s service is used by publishers to recirculate their own traffic by generating personalized on-site content recommendations. Taboola also enables agencies, brands & publishers to acquire high quality traffic and unique-users by recommending their content as third party content, which populates Taboola’s widgets throughout our network of Tier 1 publishers. Those publishers include Business Insider, The Daily Mail, The Independent, Elle, Cosmopolitan and many more
Duties will include:
- Day to day processing of accounts payable transactions to ensure municipal finances are well-maintained in an effective and up-to-date fashion
- Dealing with Accounts Payables & Accounts Receivables, Reconciliation & Reporting
- Review, approval and posting of expense claims
- Setting up of payments
- Processing customer refunds
- Bank reconciliation
- Previous accounting experience minimum 2 years
- Experience of accounting software (NetSuite preferred although training will be given)
- Knowledge of accounts payable, receivable, and maintenance of general ledgers
- Excellent Excel, Word and email skills required
- High levels of accuracy in preparing and entering financial data
- Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding financial information
- Interpersonal skills, including communication at all levels.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good time management
- Proficiency in German or Spanish would be an advantage
Why choose Taboola?
Working at Taboola gives you the chance to be part of building something unique. We are a company that embraces change, has enormous potential for growth and offers a challenging yet collaborative working environment where you will always feel valued and be given every opportunity to make a name for yourself. Bookkeeper at Taboola
With an office culture that’s international, social and supportive, Taboola offers very generous benefits including 25 days holiday, excellent health insurance, some flexible working, free breakfast and lunch every day, stock options and Perkbox to name just a few.
So, if you’re ready for a new challenge in a company with like-minded creative individuals, a fast pace and endless opportunities with exciting brands why not come and see what we’re all about, you won’t be disappointed. Bookkeeper at Taboola
By submitting your application/CV, any personal information you provide will be subject to Taboola’s Employee Data Policy (https://www.taboola.com/documents/employee-data-policy.pdf) Please review our policy carefully before submitting any of your personal information. You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about how we collect or use your personal information, or your applicable rights.