Entrematic is an international leader in innovative entrance systems. In business for over 60 years, we are one of the world’s leading brands in design, manufacturing and distribution of sectional doors for both residential and industrial applications. Our vision is to continue to build a great company through people, products and service. Warehouse Worker
WITH YOU IN MIND:
As part of the ASSA ABLOY group, our people are at the heart of everything we do. We offer competitive compensation, customizable benefits package, 401(k), paid time off and more. We also offer ample opportunities for growth and advancement within our distribution centers.
We are currently seeking motivated and focused warehouse workers to join our great distribution center team in Mississauga, ON. This is a Full-Time position, Monday — Friday from 7:30am — 4:00pm with occasional overtime. The pay rate is $16 – 21/hrbased on experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurately and safely pull and stage product for customer pickup and load
- Provide deliveries as needed to customers in a safe and timely manner
- Review and inspect loaded material for accuracy with the dealer prior to them signing for the material
- Unload and accurately receive incoming product; includes inspecting for and reporting damage to DC management
- Work independently or with minimal direct supervision
- Frequent stooping, bending, walking, carrying, and lifting (50–75 lbs.)
- Perform warehousing and merchandise handling tasks in all phases of operations
- Assist management with ensuring building and product security; including inventory and damage control. Warehouse Worker
- Must be at least 21 years old and have a valid driver’s license
- High School Education is preferred
- Must have a customer service oriented attitude
- Must be able to work in a non-climate controlled warehouse facility
- Must be able to pass all DOT requirements including Physical, background screening and MVR. — Must meet Entrematic driving standards
- Warehouse/dock experience in the building materials industry.
- Experience loading and unloading trucks
- Experience using hand/power tools